Monday, July 21, 2014

Thrift Store Mini Stereo Systems for only $12.99!!!

The problem with Goodwill is that you can find something cool on every shopping trip.  You can even afford to buy it.  However, your home will never have enough space to hold every cool thing you find and can afford to buy.  That's why I passed on an awesome find last weekend.  One of our local Goodwill shops had mini stereo systems for only $12.99.  They had an Aiwa 3-disc changer unit with cassette and conventional speakers for only $12.99!  It even had RCA auxiliary inputs that would allow you to hook up another component (like a turntable or MP3 player).  I had to muster up quite a bit of internal fortitude to keep on walking.  The system was much like this one --



I've decided that I am either going to find a great and awesome receiver for a bedroom unit or I'm going to actually buy a totally new receiver or mini system.  But, still $12.99 is a great deal on a mini stereo.  That's a deal that makes me wonder if they are still there!

No comments:

Post a Comment