Thursday, July 3, 2014

Pardon my Dust

Pardon my dust.  You are going to see some construction on this blog.

As a writer, I've always used blogging as a way to complement my efforts on Yahoo Voices.  Over the past few years, it's been an easy way to get paid for my hobbyist writing endeavors.  But, soon Yahoo will be pulling the plug on Yahoo Voices and Yahoo Contributors Network.  As of July 31, 2014, links to YCN will no longer work.

What does that mean to this blog?  Instead of links to Yahoo articles, you'll find the whole article here.  It also means that I'm going to have to up my blogging game.  You'll want to see more and better articles here. 

In short, this blog is going to have to grow up and sustain itself.  It should be fun and it should be a challenge.  I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment