Sunday, December 20, 2015

Tiny Stereo for Tiny Houses

If I was going to build a tiny house, I would want it to be a sanctuary that I could fill with just a few fine things that were comfortable and soothing. In the audio arena, I would want to equip my tiny house with a tiny sound system.

Tiny House in Oregon - Photo By Tammy (Weekend with Dee) [CC BY 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons


If I were operating on a budget that allowed room for a few fine things, I would strongly consider this Orb speaker system and mini Amp. It comes with a small mini subwoofer that would be unobtrusive in even the smallest of homes and I would place the spherical Orb speakers where they could cover the house well.


If the tiny home had a sleeping loft, I'd place an additional QuickPack of two Orb speakers for the upstairs sleeping space. They would look good and sound great!


Now, if I had to equip my tiny house on an even tinier budget, I'd have to get creative.  But, that would be the subject of another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment