Thursday, February 20, 2020

Bluetooth Bargain: Yamaha R-S202BL Stereo Receiver

If there is one thing I wish I would have gotten last time I purchased a stereo receiver, it's bluetooth connectivity.  With streaming services supplanting radio, records, and CDs, it seems like bluetooth is the minimum that a stereo system needs to keep up with the times.  The Yamaha R-S202BL offers bluetooth connectivity at a bargain price on Amazon.com.

While I'm content to use RCA Y-cables for connectivity for now, bluetooth is definitely something I would look for today.  It has 40 channel presets, 100 watts of power, and 10hz to 100kz frequency response.  According to reviews, it's definitely an entry-level receiver, but if you are looking for dirt cheap, it should fit the bill.  The next step up is a similar receiver from Sony.

No comments:

Post a Comment