Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Amazon Prime Review: Why I Like Amazon Prime

For the past few months, I've been using Amazon Prime.  I'm not yet using all the free features.  For example, I don't yet have a Kindle so I haven't ordered any of the free e-books.  I also don't have a fancy flat screen so I haven't streamed any video.  However, I have enjoyed the heck out of the Amazon Prime music service.

With Amazon Prime, you can search for artists or songs and stream many of them for free. It's awesome.   You can add free songs from Amazon Prime directly to your library or to playlists that you design.  You can also find Amazon Prime streaming "radio" stations and stream music from the same genre.
Amazon Prime has let me explore music genres that I don't usually listen to and see if I like them.  For example, I've been listening to rock and pop.  But, I've discovered a select few country acts that I really like.  For example, I love the old country super group, The Highwaymen, now.  Johnny Cash, Willy Nelson, Waylon Jennings, and Kris Kristoferson once made a hell of a team.

Overall, I've found that the free shipping options and discounts that Amazon Prime provides go along way towards offsetting the cost of the service.  Since we're in the Holiday Season, there has never been a better time to sign up for a free trial. You Amazon prime purchase will help this blog and save you a ton of money on shipping.

Join Amazon Prime - Listen to Over a Million Songs - Start Free Trial Now




No comments:

Post a Comment