Friday, August 23, 2013

My Newest Component - The Insignia 5-Disc CD and MP3 Disc Changer

One of the first additions I made to my low budget stereo was a brand new CD changer. The twenty year old Sony unit that I originally bought at a thrift store was making horrible noises. It was going to damage some of our CD collection eventually. It had to be replaced.  I had to place something new in our tower of power.

 
I surfed the internet and found all kinds of low cost CD players on Amazon. They had great deals on Sony disc changers and TEAC single CD players. But, I'm a retro guy.  I had to do things backwards.  While I shopped on Amazon, I actually bought from a brick-and-mortar Best Buy store!



At $80, the 5-disc changer was too good of a deal to pass up.  Tonight, I saw this CD Changer advertised at BestBuy online for just under $50.  At that price, run don't walk to your nearest Best Buy.  FIrst, you can read my review of this dirt cheap CD and MP3 disc changer here:


When I was surfing Amazon, I thought this CD player would also have been great option:

No comments:

Post a Comment